Thursday 29 August 2013

I got a Liebster award!

I've been nominated for the Liebster award by Fantasy Fashionista, which is amazing as I've only been blogging a few weeks, it's so lovely to be noticed by another blogger! a huge thankyou must go to Kay for that, make sure you go and check out her blog!
I've tried to find the origin of the Liebster award but all I can find is it means 'darling' or 'dearest' in German which is super cute! It's like a blogging chain letter, the rules are as follows...

Rules:
1) You link back to the person who nominated you
2) You answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you  
3) You pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate 
4) You ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer 
5) You go to each nominated person's blog and let them know you've done the post

Questions
1) What made you start blogging?-I've read blogs for a long time now, and I finally bit the bullet and started Tuesday's Girl as soon as I finished my degree. I needed something to fill my time and encourage me to do more, and Tuesday's Girl seemed to be the answer to that! I'm so glad I did :) 

2) Who is your favourite blogger? - I always love reading posts from Kate- she's really knowledgeable about skincare and products that give you the flawless skin I crave! her posts are always really witty and well written too, and she's a babe. I'll stop now, but she's my fave I'd say! 

3) What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?- OH GOD, I love the autumn! Tartan, jumpers, crispy leaves, cold nights snuggled up with a good book, fireworks night (my favourite night of the year!). I always find that the autumn colours that repeatedly come round (emerald green, burgandy, browns) really suit my skintone and I find it the easiest season to dress for! 

4) What will you most miss about Summer? - Wandering down to the beach with my friends and having drinks and a catch up in the sun! the long days lazing around because there's nothing else to do! 

5) What is your favourite film?- I love Pitch Perfect so much! I'm not even bothered if this makes me really lame and I should be saying something like Dirty Dancing but I just love Fat Amy so much.

6) What is your favourite book? 
-Argh, the hardest question ever! I'd have to say Harry Potter (sorry, I just can't narrow it down more than that) will always be number one. But read my post on my favourite books for more info on the sorts of books I'm into! 

7) What is the best holiday you've ever been on?- It would definitely have to be when my lovely boyfriend took me to Paris for my 21st. It was a total surprise and I'd been banging on about going for so long it felt like a dream! It was just the perfect weekend, I need to revisit soon, there's just too much to see in one weekend! 

8) Where would you most like to visit? - I dream of travelling far and wide, working as a midwife as I go. Top of my list is Australia and Canada. I also really want to tour America, but wouldn't find much work there because they don't have Midwives in America as a general rule. There's also loads of places closer to home that I'm dying to visit; I love the south coast so definitely want to explore Exeter and Devon a bit more! 

9) Favourite high street clothing store?- Topshop, easy peasy! I always find something I love in there, and they're always bang on trend. Things can get a bit overdone (those cami tops that everyone went mad for this summer, for example) but the quality is great and it's not too badly priced! I'm going to cry when my student discount runs out.

10) Favourite make-up brand?- This is tough but I think I'll have to go for Benefit; I love their products and the packaging is just perfect. 

11) What would you most like to achieve in life?- Just to be comfortable and ultimately happy is the general aim! I have lots of things I want to do on the way too :) 


The blogs I'd like to nominate are: 
Wise Wardrobe
 Fashion Lock
A Pinch of Shaz
Inside her wardrobe
Betsy Boat
A Day in Beauty
The Bluebird and the Robin
Perfect Chemistry
Stephs Inside Voice
Restless Beauty
Rainy Days and Cups of tea


...and the questions I'd like you to answer are...

1. Who/What inspires your blog?
2. How would you describe yourself?
3. Do you have any piercings/tattoos?
4. What's your favourite book (or film) ever?
5. Where are you from, and what's your favourite thing to do there? (SNEAKY double question)
6. Where do you see yourself in 3 years' time?
7. What makes you happiest?
8. What product could you not live without?
9. If your house was on fire, name 6 things you would grab?
10. What are you coveting at the moment?
11. If you could only listen to one singer/band for the rest of your life, who would it be?


Be sure to link me to your liebster posts below, I can't wait to read them! xx


PS. feel free to take this image and use it in your own post/blog. BE PROUD, DARLING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment