Monday 12 August 2013

Summer of fun pt.1

University as a whole has been a bit of a struggle for me; I've skipped the student lifestyle to be launched straight into full time work whilst writing essays and working out how to cook chicken properly (yet to master that one actually!) I wouldn't change it for the world because I love my job yet
I became so sick of missing out on fun opportunities and experiences due to student poverty for the that I decided to use the last of my kind Nanny's inheritance money to have some fun. 

Last minute decisions and some extra cash always add up to great memories and stories to tell. 

This led to a spontaneous decision to join my girls at the Wireless festival in London. Not a cheap option by any means when you count in travel and accommodation but I am so, so glad I did it! The weather was incredible and I spent the day dancing in the sun with my friends...perfect! 


AstroTurf at a festival! Best idea ever.


My playsuit is old Topshop, sunglasses Warehouse & necklace from Dorothy Perkins.









Such a stylish bunch of people! 


We had a great day and left sweaty, dirty but very happy! 
It felt good.



Let me know if you want to see more posts about my summer so far :) have you done anything spontaneous recently? 

Abigail xx








No comments:

Post a Comment