Monday 12 August 2013

Introduce yourself...

Hi! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my tiny space on the Internet that I've decided to christen Tuesday's Girl :) it's taken me a long time to get the courage for writing this post so, be kind! 

A year or so ago, in the middle of my training, somebody asked me what hobbies I had; what I did other than my course. At the time, I made something up, my life was taken over by the course I had chosen, but it stuck with me that nothing actually came to mind. Because I do nothing! This leads to copious naps and daytime television which was fine as a student but now I'm a big girl, I need something to fill my free time. I need stories to tell. I'm going to hunt down some new hobbies and document it as I go! Expect lifestyle posts alongside beauty and fashion because these are the sorts of posts I love to read. 

I hope you enjoy the mixture of posts I plan on putting on Tuesday's Girl as much as I'm going to enjoy writing them. 

Any advice for a brand new blogger? I'd love your tips! 

Love, Abigail xx




No comments:

Post a Comment